The Lord is loving His seekers in Russia

In many places such as Russia, so many have been touched by the written ministry of Watchman Nee
and Witness Lee. Today we are the beneficiaries of all the writings of our brothers.



Monday, January 17, 2011

Thanks to Judy Karr!

Judy has lent to me her coat that she wore in Russia, and ... a real fur hat. She also encouraged me to get some boots and long underclothes. I'm not sure why they are considered long and not simply warm. Anyway, I am happy that she did that last November because it prompted me to figure out what I was going to need to stay warm. Here in Anaheim pretty much through all of December it was unusually freezy cold (mild chilly day by Russian standards). So I got the boots and long things and wore them in our office because I sit by a window. It has really helped this Texas gal to learn how to be warm enough in Sunny Southern California in preparation for February in Moscow, Russia. Ha ha, thanks, Judy, for encouraging me to be prepared. Your years of living in Russia have been put to use.


Judy, thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment