The Lord is loving His seekers in Russia

In many places such as Russia, so many have been touched by the written ministry of Watchman Nee
and Witness Lee. Today we are the beneficiaries of all the writings of our brothers.



Monday, January 17, 2011

Thank you, Mollie!

Mollie came for the training and stayed with us, so she has been seeing how much preparation I still needed for spending February in Moscow. Concerned that I wasn't able to get wool socks at the nearby Sears and the socks that I had ordered online were out of stock, she sent me some wool socks and furry things to insert in the bottom of my boots from England. How cool to get a package from the UK. It turned out that the day I got the package from Mollie, I got a letter from Elaine Day in Romford. How wonderful to be connected to the saints in my home away from home.


Thank you, Mollie!

No comments:

Post a Comment