The Lord is loving His seekers in Russia

In many places such as Russia, so many have been touched by the written ministry of Watchman Nee
and Witness Lee. Today we are the beneficiaries of all the writings of our brothers.



Friday, January 21, 2011

How cold is it in Moscow at this time of year?

Zhenia sent me pictures of a park in Moscow so that I would have an idea of how it is right now. The pink and blue sky is so beautiful, and a walk in the park looks nice. I put this picture on my computer as the background for the desktop. When I look at it in the morning, I am convinced it is a sunrise, but when I look at it in the late afternoon, it appears to be a sunset. That's a bit odd, isn't it? Or is this definitely a sunrise? Maybe it shows that a point of view affects how something is perceived.


One of my favorite verses is Psalm 110:3:
      Your people will offer themselves willingly
            In the day of Your warfare,
            In the spendor of their consecration.
      Your young men will be to You
            Like the dew from the womb of the dawn.

Here is another picture of a clear sky.


Irina is in the next picture, enjoying her walk in the park. See her big smile?
She is clearly warm enough to enjoy the beauty of the snowy day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing pictures! You look warm and cute all bundled up~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Irina. I'm not there yet. The high in Anaheim today will be close to 70. A picture of me all bundled up will be posted when the snowy day comes.

    ReplyDelete